Elements of Sound Training
August 21 - August 29
Allow us to introduce you to the incredible power of sound therapy and learn accessible relaxation tools that bring back calm and balance into the body.
Born from a powerful collaboration and friendship, Jessica Cross of Sound for Stress and Susan Vichick-Johnson, LCSW, of Sacred Sounds ATX, founded The Sound Academy to share knowledge with the Central Texas community. And now, we humbly offer you an opportunity to join us from anywhere for Elements of Sound on August 21 & 22 and 28 & 29, 2020.
We’ll reveal the world of sound therapy to you in sections including getting to know your singing bowl, self-care protocols, the science, and much more. You’ll gain accessible relaxation tools that restore calm and balance into your body. We’ll guide you through practice sessions as you put your newly-found knowledge to use.
Elements of Sound online course includes:
- 1 hand-hammered Singing Bowl, felt ring and mallet
- 12 hours of instruction, including live talks and demonstrations with your instructors, group discussions, and practice in our online learning center
- Lifetime access to your new sound community
- Certification of completion
- 12 hours of Yoga Alliance CEUs are available upon successful completion of the course for RYTs.
- Special pricing on additional instruments only available during registration
Doors are open for a short time only to allow us to prepare your bowls and goodies for our time together. Secure your spot now and prepare to transform your life with sound.
Root Package – $499 – all the above
Heart Package – $679- Root Package +1 singing bowl and Tingsha
Crown Package – $799 – Heart Package + wind chime
Elements of Sound online group and course training. Details here.