Foundations of Sound Therapy Immersion 2-Day Training
August 22 - August 23
Allow us to introduce you to the incredible power of sound therapy and learn accessible relaxation tools that bring back calm and balance into the body. Jessica Cross of Sound for Stress and Susan Vichick-Johnson, LCSW, of Meditation + Sound have joined forces to create The Sound Academy and the Foundations of Sound Immersion, on April 18-19, 2020, in Austin, TX.
In this exclusive immersion, we’ll dive into all aspects of sound therapy, including history, groups and one-on-one settings, how to hold space for your clients’ experience and, self-care and much more. We’ll guide you through practice sessions as you put your newly-found knowledge and tools to use and help you introduce sound into your community.
The Foundations of Sound Immersion 30-hour Training includes:
- 1 Singing Bowl, 1 Singing Bowl, felt ring and mallet
- 2 guided classroom days with your facilitators, in an intimate setting felt ring and mallet
- 2 guided classroom days with your facilitators, in an intimate setting
- Pre-training introductory readings
- 10 hours of post-training practicum sessions for certification
- Lifetime access to the Sound Academy’s private Facebook community
- Special group and private session rates with your facilitators, prior to immersion weekend
- Certification of completion from The Sound Academy following the completion of your pro-bono10 post training practicum sessions.
Foundations of Sound is an exclusive, small group, immersion. Details here.